.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Business Communication for FibreOne Marketing -myassignmenthelp

Question: Discuss about theBusiness Communication for FibreOne Marketing. Answer: This is to notify you that currently I am working on a project related to the telecommunication company FibreOne to develop their new website. The FibreOne Marketing Director has recently communicated with me explaining that their internal team is behind the proposed schedule. They are currently facing a lot of issues regarding the structure and the design of their new website. The team members present in their internal team is unable to arrive at a common solution to the problems that they are facing. This is chiefly due to the fact that all the members in their internal team are rather new to the entire process, as they had decided to recruit new people for the respective project. This situation has put me into a dilemma as unless their internal team completes their part of the project I cannot start my work on the project, to proceed with my portion of the project I will be requiring the content provided by their internal team. I would like to take this opportunity to state my worries regarding the final deadline of the project, which was decided in our last project meeting, and the deadline is 10th April 2018. I will try my best to deliver the part I am supposed to complete within the stipulated deadline but still if the FibreOne team further delays in completing their own part it will become difficult for me complete my own work. I will be obliged if you would kindly look into the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment